M - My mother is a strong woman. She taught us to value life --- to be strong in times of difficulties and hardships. I never saw a tear coming from her eyes (except during my lolo's wake)
O - Of course! she's not the perfect mother I picture of but her imperfections made it describe what it meant as I became a mom myself. As the saying goes, "you get what I mean when you become one."
T - Trust in the Lord. Is what I admire as I see her dealing with the problems in life that we are now
facing...full of faith, patience and perseverance.
H - Hope. That even in the toughest times, she still pictures the strength and hope in her heart that someday everything will be just fine.
E - Ever beautiful and young. She maintained a very positive outlook perhaps and made her young and beautiful for life.
R - Referee. She's the one in the middle of a fight between us siblings, that her word is a spear if risen will be able to shut us off.
She's small but terrible. Petite, unique and loves to eat. Smart, strong and a denial queen.
Perhaps, she may not know these but only US her siblings can describe her.
This is my mother.....Luzviminda Morales Ungab.....they call her Minda....
She may not read this but i want her to know that.........I'm proud to have her as my mom.
And for this mother's day, let me greet you:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MA!!!! You'll always be the QUEEN of our hearts!
No comments:
Post a Comment